IMCS provides an extensive range of services required for general dry-docking and maintenance for any type of vessel. Featuring modern machine and steel workshops, our impressive facilities allow us to handle even the most challenging repairs or projects.
We measure successful dry dock ship repair by the following:
- Dry dock repair and maintenance service for vessels
- Riding squads at anchorage or on voyage – all trades,
- Rapid mobilization to all major ports by best technical team,
- Backed by most Competent shore workshops / services,
- Factory trained specialists with OEM support
- Main propulsion and mooring system
- Major conversion and retrofits to all type of vessels
- Major and periodical Refits to admiralty norms
- Architectural and system upgrade, renewals and retrofits
- Hull and Tanks cleaning, Hydro blasting & Painting
- Sea-chest, Coating and cathodic protection
- Onboard services for steel and pipe renewal
- Main Engines, Aux. Engines, coolers
- Heat Exchanges, Boilers, Economizers
- Specialists in Tower Scaffolding, Hanging Staging – Onshore/ Offshore
- Tanks survey, clean and apply coatings
- Crankshaft inspection, grinding and honing
- Mooring rope splicing onboard include RBL Test Certificate (Rope-Breaking Load test certificate)
The largest of these docks can handle vessels up to 300 meters in length, and has an internal width of 56 meters, and consequently vessels as large as VLASIC tankers can be accommodated here. Within the yard there are a number of deep water wet berths that are available for alongside repairs, as well as a range of workshops to provide the necessary support services.
We offer a variety of general ship repair, survey & inspection services including: engineering, steelworks, blasting/coating,mechanical, pipework and electrical.
A high level of service and craftsmanship, along with an ideal location have been decisive factors for ship owners to select Grand Bahama Shipyard for repairs.
A large number of regular customers return to our shipyard as we are able to provide services to their complete satisfaction.